Did you know performing routine maintenance on your home can save you money? Follow this simple routine maintenance schedule and your most valuable assett – your home will reward you!
- Pour lemon juice into the garbage disposal to help remove stale food smells.
- Change air conditioning filter once a month to get good air circulation.
- Check GFI reset in your bath and kitchen areas.
- Test your smoke detectors and change the batteries as needed.
Every 6 Months
- Spray Pest Control around the perimeter of your home to deter intruding insects.
- Use any paint touch ups on any woodwork or walls during your first few months for best color match.
- Inspect the condition of your washing machine rubber supply hoses. Replace brittle or damaged hoses.
- Clean your faucets and shower heads of debris and hard water particles.
- Check your drain pan in your air conditioner for clogs.
- Make sure window tracks are clear of debris and lubricate ballasts after debris.
- Drain the water heater to remove mineral deposits.